About us

We design and manufacture solutions within 3 areas of business

  • Baggage handling systems for airports
  • Transport and logistics facilities for the industrial sector
  • Special solutions for the oil and gas sector

We cover everything from

  • Construction and development
  • Production and assembly
  • Start-up and commissioning
  • Service, repair and workshop services

We are currently 30 employees; 60% of the shares are owned by Roxel AS the rest 40 % are owned by Aanestad Invest AS

startside_hover_01 startside_hover_03 startside_hover_05